Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got my new 2019 Fiesta ST

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I get just under 31mpg with Cobb stage 2 mods and Dizzy stage 2 tune. I used to get 33 when it was stock. Like you said, using cruise control is a big help. I also get to 6th gear very quickly on the streets, though without being a slowpoke.

It’s easier now with that great torque bump from the mods. First gear pulls more like it should, so I can build momentum and keep the revs low in all gears and not drive at granny speeds.
I never averaged that much stock, but I have to agree that the bigger torque curve from the tune lets you get up to speed without winding it up very much to get there. It's especially nice when the engine isn't fully warmed up.

Nice! Welcome!
39 here too, only one car seat in the back tho
I’m pretty much stock(Cobb knob, boomba symposer delete)
I get 32.5mpg mixed driving 75% hwy 25% city

Well hi everyone 👋. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'm getting 24.8mpg and all I have is a air/oil separator and cross drilled and slotted rotors. I like to say I drive pretty conservative. I bought my 17' FiST on Cinco de mayo and it's has 11k on it.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Well hi everyone 👋. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'm getting 24.8mpg and all I have is a air/oil separator and cross drilled and slotted rotors. I like to say I drive pretty conservative. I bought my 17' FiST on Cinco de mayo and it's has 11k on it.
Im averaging 23-24 myself. Now this isnt a daily and rarely gets extended highway miles, usually a few short cruises with the girlfrend. Im guessing on a dizzy stage 2 93 and a lack of highway miles to average things out, this isnt bad.