Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS K&N panel filter like new in original box. SCT X4 tuner like new in original box

Trader history for 1MEAN18 (2)

Shipping from my home in Marysville, OH. I will use USPS with tracking, and tracking info will be provided day of shipment (which is gonna be within 1 business day). $35 for the filter and $150 for the tuner. The tuner is absolutely in flawless condition, not a scratch on it, I will also include the original box/packaging/instructions and I'll throw in the X4 windshield mount for free (usually they cost $15). I'll toss the leather key fob in on that deal too for free. PM me for details, prices are firm. SCT tuner will need to be unlocked (its VIN locked to my old Fiesta ST currently) by SCT which I believe costs $150. They are $349 new so this is essentially $500 off retail new price.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
1MEAN18
Thread Starter #3
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You
It's not an AP, its a SCT device, so you cannot do what you are asking me to do...plus the vehicle is sold, I've disclosed it needs unlocked from SCT as well as that cost...best I can do, if you don't like it, take it down but what you are asking me to do is impossible, and uneccessary too.

OP
1MEAN18
Thread Starter #5
I see that now.
GLWS
thank ya kind sir for being so understanding. the device is in perfect working order, and in flawless condition, and the price is really good too (I think)... It was $349 new and that was just earlier this year. thanks for letting me keep the ad up.

OP
1MEAN18
Thread Starter #7
Hey the cost to unlock the SCT Tuner is $150 btw
Wow, I just checked, thanks for letting me know that....when I traded the one from my Focus it was only $49 then, but that was a couple years ago. I'll lower the price some to reflect that.

OP
1MEAN18
Thread Starter #10
K&N panel filter and leather red stitching key fob still available. $30 shipped to anywhere in the USA. Paypal only, shipping within 1 business day.