Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Keep your battery charged with a CTEK Charger and Tender

Trader history for Redline360 (0)

The MULTI US 3300 (Part No. 56-158) is a versatile battery charger in a compact format that makes it convenient and easy to charge and maintain all household vehicles. The special cold mode means that you can also charge during cold winters days without problems.

Perfect for car, vintage car, personal water craft, boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, scooter, motorcycle, Quad/ATV, lawnmower, caravan, and tractor.

You can order here: CTEK (56-158) Battery Charger & Tender (4 Step Multi US 3300) 12 Volt Fully Automatic

Great for guys who store their Fiesta ST's and are worried about the battery draining.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I personally have owned one of these chargers for 10 years. Ctek actually sent me one as a promotion they did with "the power block" or more specifically, "Trucks!" Back when Stacey David ran the show ( pun intended ).

Anyway... Its been AWESOME. I used small connectors on ALL my different cars, jeeps, motorcycles and even an electric riding lawn motor I built.

Its worked perfectly. I can't say enough about how great its been. I've dropped it, left it in poor conditions, crossed the terminals ( while it was not connected ), hooked it to a battery backwards. Its obviously about as idiot proof as it can be.

I recently used it while my cylinder head was off my fiesta and the battery was out.

I stick it on my GF's mazda CX9 about once a year and let it slow charge the battery over night to give it a full, perfect charge. She has the oem battery that is 6 years old.

It maybe a bit more expensive than a junk "battery tender", but its worth the extra cost. And I'm a cheap ass.

Cyborg turbo, TBE, panda TR6 intercooler, drop in green filter.
245whp 293Tq V-dyno
13.3@104mph

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I also have one I have used for many years and it is great, I have a new one as well as found I need a different one for gel cell batteries like I run now.

Great units, low weight, reliable, effective....just make sure to get the unit that matches the battery you are using:)