Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kev's MO ST-3 (UK)

Hi everyone, thought it was about time i posted a project on here - although its a slow one lol
Copied and pasted from another forum.. (Detailing World)

Hi guys, after a three year absence from the blue oval (with an FN2 Civic Type R - has to be said, a brill car), I decided it was time for a change and I spotted this little gem at Haynes Ford in Maidstone, test drove it last Saturday and did a deal later the same day picked it up Saturday just gone and love it.
It has the usual spec including..

heated Recaros
Sony stereo with sat-nav
rear parking sensors
DRL's
footwell lighting
etc etc

I will probably do a fair bit to it but im not in a rush - although I have got some LED bulbs coming..
When the weather improves I will be spending a few days detailing the whole car, as even though this is a 14 reg with only 1300 miles on it, it is a bit swirly due to poor washing methods etc being used.
Before i do any proper modifications im going to do a track session at Brands Hatch to see what it can do 'out of the box', and this will give me a good comparison againt any modifications i do.
Chances are i'll end up going for the MP215 set-up, Mountune / Eibach springs and different wheels at some point almost certainly as i work for an alloy wheel company lol. Only have a few pictures at the moment and ive not had time to wash it yet so i'll get some more pictures once ive washed it :)

not an update as such, but i finally had a chance to wash the car today, and also hd it rolling roaded at AMD in Essex.
Usual wash routine of Envy Car Care Bubbly Jubbly snow foam, shampoo and Evolution wheel cleaner. Zaino Z-CS on the paintwork and Z8 on the glass for now until the weather improves and i get chance to detail it properly.
Only a few phone pics as it was bloody cold and light was fading..

rolling road graph..

peak is 201.8bhp @ 6006rpm and 211.7 ft lb torque @ 3482rpm

Eibach springs fitted

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/fd1a10f17d1db8320984d6da1fb08861.jpg[/IMG

New wheels fitted last night, only one pic at the mo as i was in a hurry. Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 17x7 38 offset with Michellin Pilot Sport 3 boots :)

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160604/f27fd1e12b724a5c67138d835a4c28bd.jpg

Those are some nice wheels. Wanted a set of those myself, but couldn't find an importer that brought that specific wheel into the country.

OP
-kev-
Thread Starter #3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GateCityRadio Fiesta ST Build Projects 60