Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold.......Koni sport front and rears. 3 months old low miles. $350 pick up Wisconsin or plus shipping.

Trader history for Plainrt (0)

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sold
I have a set of koni sports. These are 3 months old with not many miles. These aren’t Scca hs friendly as I slightly enlarged upper bolt hole to allow for little more negative camber without using camber bolts. I also ground down the pink area slightly for more clearance with my 15x8 setup. Great way to save some cash over new.

$350 picked up or $350 plus shipping. 8D73D504-24F2-4996-9C2B-3B0C06838D90.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I am surprised no one has bought these at this price
I’m shocked also. They were hardly used and you can zoom in on pic of how little that hole was enlarged. People should pay extra for that lol. These are now priced at like 1/2 price of new. And I guess many don’t realize the short lifespan of the oem struts also.

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Someone buy this shit before goes back on my car till I sell it.

I'm going to do some research here real quick and I will let you know tonight if I am in. Looks good so far.

the duke

no research needs to be done lol MO. If I was still on stock suspension and not coils I would probably have jumped on this already.
Seriously. This appears to be a great deal. If I went getting ready to sell my car it’s buy them.