Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Countergram

Really digging both new wheels they announced. New finish on the Hypergram is pretty sweet too. I hope they consider producing at least one in our fitment (15x8 or 15x7.5, pretty please?). According to the Konig rep on instagram, they'll start rolling out by the end of Feb

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Does he have a shop near SLC, since I notice that all of his (and his wife's R2 car) US based rally cars have Utah tags on them??
When I did octane academy in 16 they hosted the dinner at Ken blocks shop in park city. It was very neat inside. There was a no access area where they were still building cars like his mustang and raptor

When I did octane academy in 16 they hosted the dinner at Ken blocks shop in park city. It was very neat inside. There was a no access area where they were still building cars like his mustang and raptor
Same, though the first time I went was a year or two earlier. It was pretty cool to see some of the cars in person, especially ones that hadn't had their debut yet. Also, all of the wrecked wheels that scattered the walls. You could probably make a game out of finding all of them.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

OP
Shikari
Thread Starter #26
UPDATE: Konig is a bunch of idiots and made their new Hexaform in 4x108 but not the CounterGram. Fiesta guys get the shaft again.

1578528177365.png
1578528215199.png

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Concave can also look like shit. Have you ever looked at the XXR 522?

View attachment 25175
Yup and One XXR’s are total Garbage Knock off wheels to begin with and two that is just one ugly wheel period. :ROFLMAO: Plus that car Honda is running too wide a wheel for the well without A decambering and B flares. Which means three strikes its out and your out for giving the worst possible example of junk you could find. :ROFLMAO:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
UPDATE: Konig is a bunch of idiots and made their new Hexaform in 4x108 but not the CounterGram. Fiesta guys get the shaft again.

View attachment 26659
View attachment 26660
Hexaform not bad looking except terrible sizes and offsets across the whole range. No 16’s and only two 15‘s that are 8 inch but with only a 25 offset. Konig really seems to fail in the offset department. I.E. not offering many offsets the 17x8‘s could be good for the person wanting to go to a lighter wheel for a deal and stay `17 though. Thats the one good think but I can almost gurantee those are going to be A face non concave and wind up looking rather run of the mill because of it.

I dunno, those bronze 17x8 +40 Hexaforms do come in 4x108 and they look sweeeet I think. Be curious to see what the weights are when they are announced. The Hypergrams I'm running are very light for their size and if these are as well they may be another good option for people wanting to stay with 17's

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I dunno, those bronze 17x8 +40 Hexaforms do come in 4x108 and they look sweeeet I think. Be curious to see what the weights are when they are announced. The Hypergrams I'm running are very light for their size and if these are as well they may be another good option for people wanting to stay with 17's
Same. I love those Hexaforms! Might be my next wheel.