Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Hypergram

Chris G

Good deal! I ended up going with those Gorilla lugs and they fit the Hypergrams perfectly. These wheels fit the car great, I don't even think pictures do them justice
Man, I can’t wait. I had wheels on the FiST quite some time ago, but went back to stock for numerous reasons. Can’t wait to see how they fit with my setup.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
looks awesome. how are you liking the NeoGens? I'm running them on my Dekagrams and have no complaints at all

looks awesome. how are you liking the NeoGens? I'm running them on my Dekagrams and have no complaints at all
Haven't been able to test them too extensively but so far so good! Going with the slightly wider 215, I haven't noticed any difference in traction compared to the stock Potenzas even though the Neo Gens are an "all season" tire.
And they've got a nice and aggressive look to them so they definitely pair well with aftermarket wheels

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just posted a whole other thread about these *facepalm*

I am running 205/40/17 Indy 500s right now (and two new ones coming tomorrow). But the general consensus seems to be that 215/45/17 will rub based on width, I just want to fill the wheel well gap and lose the minor stretch, 205/45/17s will fit with a mild drop? I have Swift Spec R springs.

Does anyone know if Konig ever did a run of these in 17x8 4x108 +40 in racing bronze? I swear I've seen pics of it on Fiestas but for sale nowhere. Maybe people with hub conversions...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk