Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

koozy's ST

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #463
Cool! How did you manage to get that? (I couldn't find it on Cobb's website)
I called them. Spoke with Kealan who provided great support and service. Basically provided proof I was the original purchaser of the Accessport, I bought mine straight from them so they had my record, have supporting mods for Stage 1 or 2 and that was it.

Mikey456

I called them. Spoke with Kealan who provided great support and service. Basically provided proof I was the original purchaser of the Accessport, I bought mine straight from them so they had my record, have supporting mods for Stage 1 or 2 and that was it.
So just to clarify. You need to buy their accessport directly from Cobb. And follow Cobbs supporting mods exclusively to get the sticker? Cobb air filter/intake. Cobb intercooler for Stage 2?

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #466
So just to clarify. You need to buy their accessport directly from Cobb. And follow Cobbs supporting mods exclusively to get the sticker? Cobb air filter/intake. Cobb intercooler for Stage 2?
No, they want proof that you have an AP specifically for your car and not just sending stickers out randomly to people just because they are asking for it. Their parts with CARB# could have been bought from another vendor. They will still provide support. You don’t need the sticker to pass smog/emissions checks. You just need to provide the CARB# or printout with details during inspection if asked. I personally like the added benefit of having the official decal. The more I prep myself and car, the better the experience will be for inspection. Best to research yourself though to make sure.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #467
Fixed the dreaded front bumper cover droop.

the droop.
CE1AD9C6-79E1-409D-9C47-04E11441E846.jpeg

the issue, broken off lip behind the front grill which rests on the front OE bumper and helps to prop up the front cover preventing the droop.
085C8760-FE61-42EC-B02C-A8E94136143A.jpeg

prepped.
3CC27E69-4DD2-423B-9E83-85C0146253F1.jpeg

My fix? a new lip 💋
1685E63B-23FB-4AF1-A6D3-448E3E0B9F03.jpeg

fixed 😎
03FC1A25-5741-44F2-A16F-09EA7793F4BB.jpeg

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #469
It’s soft and easy to break when putting back the front cover. Many have broken them and not realized it. They’d notice the drooping bumper but not know why. Those who have shaved the grill for air flow or swapped to tubular front bumpers more than likely have drooping covers, because its no longer being propped up. With the lip in place the cover is nice and snug, very little slop if at all.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #471
That looks like it. Pretty cool they sell just that part and not have to buy the grill. Crazy to think some go through the trouble to shave it off and not realize what problem it creates.

The part is hot glued on there. My solution was $3 from Home Depot just to try. Since I know it works, I can get the factory part now. $17 ain’t bad, but I won’t be in a rush, I’m happy with my solution 😁

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #472
2014 FiST PASSED 1st CA Smog Check with COBB Stage 3 *Tune* loaded on an otherwise stock car emissions wise. Stock intake, sound symposer, turbo, CAT, and exhaust.

Every emissions related hard part is OE. Test every 2 years from here on out. CARB stickers or documents weren’t needed, nor were they asked for. I just rolled up for a Plain Jane smog check. OBDII port plugged in told them the story needed.

COBB Stage 0 through 3 will all clear the I/M Readiness monitors. Its the hard parts that have to be complaint to not exceed COBB Stage 2.

E8F87B91-5456-4048-9C5C-0EA9B11E4BBF.jpeg
3150AFA7-8302-494F-ADB0-7E1D2DD9CC0E.jpeg
CFEE00AB-0F91-43CF-822B-3E9F640D6C1C.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #474
Did you repaint, powdercoat, or SiO2 coat your Dekagrams at all?

My satin black Dekas don't appear half that shiny.
It’s all stock. Nothing special to clean them, just plain soap and water usually. I don’t invest much time on them since they’re black.

2014 FiST PASSED 1st CA Smog Check with COBB Stage 3 *Tune loaded on an otherwise stock car.

Every emissions related hard part is OE. Test every 2 years from here on out. CARB stickers or documents weren’t needed, nor were they asked for. I just rolled up for a Plain Jane smog check. OBDII port plugged in told them the story needed.

COBB Stage 0 through 3 will all clear the I/M Readiness monitors. Its the hard parts that have that have to be complaint to not exceed COBB Stage 2.

View attachment 46223
View attachment 46225
View attachment 46224
Congrats! I need to get my done but have to swap out the Whoosh Catted Downpipe with my Stock Downpipe. Fun times :p

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #476
Congrats! I need to get my done but have to swap out the Whoosh Catted Downpipe with my Stock Downpipe. Fun times :p
Cake! I had to swap out my DHM Turbo kit and supporting mods for it. I basically took the car back to stock prepping to possibly sell it. I’m done, for now… who knows how I may feel next week 🤣

Last edited: