Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

kw variant 3

RSWRC

Yeah, I've had them on for 30,000 kms and they are very good. Better than stock when you soften them up and also great on the track.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’ve got the ST XTAs - same springs but different dampeners. After 7500 sunny miles over 3 years the right rear spring rusted through and broke on top. The rest are heavily corroded. ST refused to honor their warranty because I’ve tracked the car. Their warranty states no use on a race car and they’ve chose to classify a track day as racing.

They did offer to sell me new springs at list price and eat the shipping. I’ve given them until Tuesday to agree to send me a full set of springs before I register a complaint with the state AG and sue them in local small clams.

You can bet I’ll post with pictures if they continue to refuse to honor their warranty.