Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Labor Day sale is on: FREE e30 tune included with your pump gas tune purchase, now through 9/3!

Trader history for danbfree (0)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Jason is probably super busy with orders so I'll post this for him: Now through Labor Day buy a pump gas tune and get the e30 tune included free! This is a strong but super smooth tune, not quite as running at the very edge of safety like the other popular flash tune guys, and this still includes a one-time datalog review too all for only $75 with FREE options! Like a low-boost map, your choice of settings including what default option you want for idle speed, launch control, Flat Foot Shifting, Cobb Traction Control on or off by default and at which setting (4 is good for most). And when I say smooth, far smoother than stock for take-off, upshifts, downshifts, how the boost is delivered, just amazingly smooth, makes the car feel more luxurious!

Jason is probably super busy with orders so I'll post this for him: Now through Labor Day buy a pump gas tune and get the e30 tune included free! This is a strong but super smooth tune, not quite as running at the very edge of safety like the other popular flash tune guys, and this still includes a one-time datalog review too all for only $75 with FREE options! Like a low-boost map, your choice of settings including what default option you want for idle speed, launch control, Flat Foot Shifting, Cobb Traction Control on or off by default and at which setting (4 is good for most). And when I say smooth, far smoother than stock for take-off, upshifts, downshifts, how the boost is delivered, just amazingly smooth, makes the car feel more luxurious!
Is this the $75 flash tune that includes the e30 tune also?

brbauer2

Going to put my order in after work this afternoon!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

redmoe

I wanted to add that if you have a V1 tune from Jason (Dizzy). He will upgrade both your e30 and regular gas for $40 under this holiday special as well.

brbauer2

Sweet!
Ordering one soon! Is the e30 tune a switchable map or will i have to re-flash every time i want to use it?
Great question, would like to know as well.

Would be great to go:
Slot 1 93
Slot 2 93 low boost
Slot 3 e30
Slot 4 e30 low boost

DEss

Great question, would like to know as well.

Would be great to go:
Slot 1 93
Slot 2 93 low boost
Slot 3 e30
Slot 4 e30 low boost

Dizzy didn't offer the switching feature in the past - citing safety reasons. Might be different now with this updated version.

DEss

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Sweet!
Ordering one soon! Is the e30 tune a switchable map or will i have to re-flash every time i want to use it?
It is indeed a separate tune file, not just a different map on one tune, see yes, you will have to switch, but only takes about two minutes.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Dizzy didn't offer the switching feature in the past - citing safety reasons. Might be different now with this updated version.

DEss
This is right, not good if you select it from the cruise control, it only takes two minutes to switch it while fueling.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Just placed my order. I did not see an option to add the free e30 tune. Just ordered the stage 2 tune, I'm guessing Jason will contact me later on to confirm ?

Just placed my order. I did not see an option to add the free e30 tune. Just ordered the stage 2 tune, I'm guessing Jason will contact me later on to confirm ?
Yeah - I only ordered the 93 and when he e-mailed me the files there were two tunes attached and one was the free E30.