Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lc7i install help

Hi I almost done with my new radio set up. The only thing left is to take my Lc7i inputs and the outputs from my 4 channel amp and hook them up to their proper location. The only issue is I’ve been told so many different ways of doing this and I don’t want to do it until I understand that I will be done right and working properly. My plan was to cut into the speaker wires in the door sill and connect the input to the side of the wire that goes to the radio and the output to the side of the wire that goes to the speaker. Can anybody confirm that this will work or help me fine a better way of doing this ? Please help. IMG_1344.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
I personally soldered the connection on the back of the sync 3. Either way your accomplishing the same thing so yes this will work. Running the input wire back to your equipment then running a wire from there back to the speakers will accomplish what you want.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Fiestig