Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Leaking slave bleeder

Alright so I just put my trans back in my car and have gotten to bleeding the slave cylinder. It was bleeding fine until it started getting decent pressure which it still slightly holds but if you push the clutch pedal down a bit it starts to get stuck coming back up. Noticed that the bleeder screw was letting fluid out as pressure starting building. I’m trying to avoid pulling the trans again to replace to slave. Is there an easy fix for this or do I just need to do the thing and replace the slave?

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
If the slaves not holding the pressure, it'll need replacing. But first verify your getting the screw tight enough as your bleeding it. Also, there's a metal line that supplies hydraulic pressure to the slave,make sure that's not leaking. There's an o ring on it that could be pinched.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk