Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Le'mans fender stripes

Can anyone suggest a website that sells them for the FiST? I have been looking, but have come up empty. Ebay has one but it's a sketch of one and they don't show the actual product. Chevy and Dodge have a ton of them for their cars...Fiesta, not so much.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
They are called BRE stripes.

I made my own.

Because of the shape of the fender they are NOT straight, although they do look like they are.

Dave

OP
IronMaiden
Thread Starter #4
Found 'em. Ebay. I think I have to cut them myself, but I found them in a Matte Black finish to match the over the top go faster stripes.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I do have some bulk Matte Black automotive wrap vinyl and knifeless tape.
however the only days I have off now is Sundays.
I would be happy to help.

Dave

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
After some chucklehead kicked in my passenger side front fender, I popped the dent out and have sprayed some BRE/Grand Sport stripes onto my passenger fender.

Can anyone suggest a website that sells them for the FiST? I have been looking, but have come up empty. Ebay has one but it's a sketch of one and they don't show the actual product. Chevy and Dodge have a ton of them for their cars...Fiesta, not so much.
maybe this will help.

http://www.rjwmotorsports.com/c/fiesta-decals