Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Letitreign's never too late build thread!

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #43
Close! I'm just chopping the coils and keep it dirty. It might be a little while though....

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #46
Okay this thread is in desperate need of an update.

Earlier this spring I installed the Meister R's:

I kept the front to the factory setting and lowered the rear by 4 threads:

At first I felt like the car was even bouncier than stock but after a few days of driving it it seems that it has broken in a little. It's now noticeably more comfortable for daily driving.

I also took the opportunity to strip the intercooler paint off. As much as i liked the black look, it was starting to chip and was a pain to keep it looking decent:

Overall the car is pretty much 'done'. I had flirted with the idea of going big turbo but honestly it still puts a smile on my face. If the x47 gets stale then maybe i'll look for the next best thing. Took it to a local meet today and met some cool people:

Oh and I may have raced a c43 AMG, feelings were hurt.

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #47
Long overdue for some updates....I've decided that eventually i wanna go big turbo with a built block so i've started future proofing the car as much as i can with a bigger intercooler and an LSD. Also swapped to thermal exhaust and repaired the front lip that gets beat up every summer.

Attachments