Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Letitreign's never too late build thread!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^NICE!! [thumb]

Do the 615Ks sing like a canary at speed, or did you not have the chance to get them out on the highway yet?
(The Federal RS-RRs DO, but I expected that out of a 'cut slick' type tread pattern, 200 tread wear tire. ;) )

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #22
Yea I haven't put them through the paces yet, but I'm expecting that they be a little louder than my pilot sport a/s 3's

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yea I haven't put them through the paces yet, but I'm expecting that they be a little louder than my pilot sport a/s 3's
I could never understand why Rick thought (and criticized) that the PS AS/3s were loud, as mine are dead QUIET to me on the factory wheels, in factory size. [dunno]

KKaWing

Alignment can cause noise. Perhaps road surface? Concrete roads give off a high pitch whine on pretty much every tire for example.

It's never too late to build. I'm a father of two and constantly showing up to sites and meetings in my boyracer because I ain't care. Keep it up!

Is this your only car? How is it doing in Canadian winter? I am about to buy one and the only thing that's mostly stoping me is that I'm scared that it will not do good at all with cold weather. I plan on modding it a little less than you though.

This is where people are going to call me crazy. I actually drive an RS, the thing is, I want to keep that car a very long time. So when there's snow, I don't mind taking the RS, but when there's only rocks and salt on the streets, I just dont like it.

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #32
I drove the car last winter and it did great. Started right up, still had great driving characteristics in the snow. For this year, I've secured a winter beater.

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #33
A few small updates:

Got the back up camera installed. It's really subtle and very crisp, might be the best 11 dollars I've spent on this car.

[MENTION=1015]shouldbeasy[/MENTION] and I finally went cruising and he showed me the meaning of fast lol. Having fun in traffic:

A decent view I guess:

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #39
Nope install wasn't hard. A little tedious as is the case with most wiring projects. There's a separate thread for it with a decent write up on how to do it.

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #40
A little sub & amp project with [MENTION=1015]shouldbeasy[/MENTION]

Everything tucks nicely under the sub-floor and does not obstruct the spare [cool]