Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lets talk camber - How much camber are you running?

CSM

1000 Post Club
I am hoping to dial in more neg camber up front (currently at -1.5*) before next season. That, along w/ the 15x8 I plan to run should minimize my fender rub. I have camber bolts in the top slots of my Bilstein shocks.

Anyone able to get ~-2.5* neg camber w/ just camber bolts? Whats the trick - bolt on the bottom shock mount hole and crash bolt up top?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Yep, used the Whiteline camber bolts with my Konis and the alignment sheet says 2.5. I had the alignment shop install them, so I don't know if they had to do anything special.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Yep, used the Whiteline camber bolts with my Konis and the alignment sheet says 2.5. I had the alignment shop install them, so I don't know if they had to do anything special.
are your camber bolts installed in the top or bottom shock mount hole?

kevinatfms

Currently running OE specs but have a set of DNA Camber Plates going on this week. Going to dial in around -2.5 and see how the shoulders wear. That was my biggest issue so far is overheating the outer edge of the tire due to limited camber.

I also have the Dpro rear camber plates which i will add at a later date.

I am running -2.7 up front from a combination of Whiteline bolts and slotted strut mounts. The bolts can't get you much past -1.9 alone. I slotted +4mm to get the extra -.7 degree. Wear on the inner edge of my street tires is noticeable for sure.

I run -1.8 in the back with the DNA racing camber plates.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I am running -2.7 up front from a combination of Whiteline bolts and slotted strut mounts. The bolts can't get you much past -1.9 alone. I slotted +4mm to get the extra -.7 degree. Wear on the inner edge of my street tires is noticeable for sure.

I run -1.8 in the back with the DNA racing camber plates.
Sounds similar to my situation - most I can get out of the bolts is -1.7/-1.8 or so.

My fortune 500s that are going on in the spring have camber plates so I will look to dial in probably -2.5* or so.

Lots!
This was camber bolts + slotted holes pushed all the way on the FA 500s+ everything I could dial in up top with the standard holes in the strut tower.

edit: also depro rear camber plates
clipped alignment.PNG