Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Light Weight Wheels and why, add yours to the list, read the requirements first

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm rocking Motegi MR125's
17x7.5
42mm offset
16.3lbs per wheel

Stock tires for now, but when these die I want to get a 225/40 or 215/40 on all four wheels.

Sitting on BC custom valved coilovers. Unfortunately I forgot to measure the height before I installed these.
At least you got the best colour for the car! Welcome to the Ingot Club!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Anybody had a look at the Konig Heliogram? What are the odds they make it in 16x7 for a reasonable price?
https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/heliogram/

Also if anyone finds a 215 width tire with good tread life let me know. I'd love to run super gumball deluxes but I commute 50 miles a day.
They do show it in the same size/offset as the Dekagrams, but not in 7" wide.
Surprised they offer it AT ALL in 4x108, as that looks like a very Scoobie/CTR oriented/aimed towards style wheel.

Yeah, GOOD LUCK in finding any decent name brand tires in over 200 tread wear rating, let alone all season capable, in the 215/45-16 size.

I've been looking for the last 3 years, and those single Vredesteins are the ONLY ones I've ever found. [:(] [mad]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
They do show it in the same size/offset as the Dekagrams, but not in 7" wide.
Surprised they offer it AT ALL in 4x108, as that looks like a very Scoobie/CTR oriented/aimed towards style wheel.

Yeah, GOOD LUCK in finding any decent name brand tires in over 200 tread wear rating, let alone all season capable, in the 215/45-16 size.

I've been looking for the last 3 years, and those single Vredesteins are the ONLY ones I've ever found. [:(] [mad]
It looks like a new wheel. I look at Konigs lineup every 6 months or so . I have never seen this one till now. I would love to know if they retain the concave on our offset as Konig has a habit of taking pics of the deepest concave available for the wheel. Which may not even apply to our cars.