Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Long time lurker from PNW finally drinking the koolaid ;)

othium

Hi everyone!

I bought my '17 Stealth Grey RS2 back in Feb and I can say it has been the best year of my life so far. I currently have 9000 smiles on it and I have been doing my best to break the engine to take advantage of warranty before I start tuning it. 2 track days and 2 road trips and one camping trip with an accidental rally course so far. I'll post pics soon, I gotta dig thru my cloud drive.

Good to be here! o7

Othium

meFiSTo

Welcome!

Welcome to the tiny cohort of PNW Focus RS owners here. [MENTION=203]alexvollmer[/MENTION] is out with the HOD guys at Portland today. Perfect conditions, considering the weather door just opened last week but before that there were some HOT days down there, eh?

Today:

With I could join him, but after 3 of four weekends driving back and forth from Portland (and plenty of mechanical issues with my track car), i figured I'd start in on the fall yard cleanup this weekend. Hah.

Welcome to the tiny cohort of PNW Focus RS owners here. [MENTION=203]alexvollmer[/MENTION] is out with the HOD guys at Portland today. Perfect conditions, considering the weather door just opened last week but before that there were some HOT days down there, eh?

Today:

With I could join him, but after 3 of four weekends driving back and forth from Portland (and plenty of mechanical issues with my track car), i figured I'd start in on the fall yard cleanup this weekend. Hah.
[MENTION=201]meFiSTo[/MENTION] you’re missing out! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk