Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for SS exhaust manifild flange, just might build my own manifold:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Anybody seen one for sale or know who would cut me one for a decent price?

I can get the parts to make an adapter to fit an EFR 6258 to the stock and well ported manifold but looking into making my own tubular manifold for even better flow.

I love the Cyborg turbo I have but at my altitude I am not getting much more power on 102 octane than 91, at sea level I would be absolutely happy with this great turbo mod which I might put up for sale soon, sadly so, the first Cyborg built!

Rick

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Try hitting up Joe at 2J-Racing maybe he has a line on some for his EFR upgrade he mentioned..

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, I will give him a call Monday if I am here, might be on the road to AZ so have to remember to take his number.

He was going to have some cast SS manifold prototypes a few months ago, I committed to buying one and helping to sort out any issues.....

I would much prefer to buy a cast SS than build my own which takes a lot of time, the last one I did took 50 hours of serious effort.