Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

looking to replace the stock lug nuts

OP
pixelzombie

pixelzombie

Thread Starter #27
Let me know what you think of them. I desperately need to replace my lug nuts.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
They seem will made and fit without any issues. They weigh 63 grams versus 61 grams to ones I have now. Don't know if the are stock, appear to be one piece as well.

Attachments

Sam4

Sorry I'm late to the party - I don't think they are actually one piece. The seem to be a cheap "chrome" cover crimped on. And then they bloat and bend when you try to get them off....

I've been using these fake rays lug nuts I bought off Aliexpress for 2 years now. I just bought another set. The price has gone up, it was $10 shipped 2 years ago, now this new set I got was $40 shipped. This set seems higher quality though and a better replica.

Attachments

OP
pixelzombie

pixelzombie

Thread Starter #31
I've been using these fake rays lug nuts I bought off Aliexpress for 2 years now. I just bought another set. The price has gone up, it was $10 shipped 2 years ago, now this new set I got was $40 shipped. This set seems higher quality though and a better replica.
Those look very nice. How do they look on your car?