Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Low Boost After Bad Roads

After driving on some truly terrible dirt roads last weekend, my boost hasn't been able to get past ~14 or so. I did a visual check of the IC hoses and didn't see anything out of place - any suggestions for getting under it tomorrow? I'll remove the hot and cold side pipes to make sure they aren't split and the hoses are locked down tight, and probably remove the GFB DV+ to make sure nothing is wrong there. I do have a symposer delete, will also check that... what is my list missing?

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Hole in the intercooler from rocks?? Also check your air filter. It might be filthy AF.

OP
FJ16
Thread Starter #3
I spot-checked the bottom of the IC (whoosh v3) no holes that I could tell and I doubt something could punch through there without the IC mounts busting. There were rocks, but it was more really unlevel and rutted farm roads - my Pierce 2pt pretty much graded the damn thing so I think I *most likely* messed up a hose that just isn't readily visible.