Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Low boost :(

So on my way home from visiting family today on the highway about 30 minutes into my trip I noticed something was amiss. I saw earlier in my trip I was hitting 19lbs of boost but now when I get on it I'm lucky to see 6lbs. Upgrade wise, Boomba RMM, FSWerks intake, Mishimoto OCC, and Cobb AP V3 Stage 1 93 tune. I'm thinking one of the band clamps is loose, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

koozy

3000 Post Club
seems like you may have switched to the "eco" map. check and make sure that the "economy" map didn't get loaded by accident by pushing the cruise control buttons.

[video=youtube_share;vmvqXnQ48pg]http://youtu.be/vmvqXnQ48pg[/video]

First time I went into ECO mode it was on accident and I didn't know what was going on. It's shocking how pathetic our cars are naturally aspirated!

Low Boost on 2015 Fiesta ST with COBB Tunes, DUHHH.

Yep, got burned on this one, happy to have found this thread, exactly what it was, Low Boost Gas Mileage mode, back to tune, raging monster, whoo hoo.

Well of course this was after spending a few hours under the car, checking and rechecking all the tubes and lines. [:(]

And of course, a mistake that WON"T happen again.....

Steve

LH TEX

So I think this is my problem but what I did was reflash my computer as I was planning on taking my car to the dealership. I'm not sure if this is what happened to me because I was using cruise control while I was on the fwy and then I got off the fwy and the car seemed fine. It wasn't till I got home and parked and then drove again thirty minutes later or so that I had no boost whatsoever and so I took it to my mechanic and he checked all hoses and they were fine. Gotta mention earlier that day I'd removed the symposer and then put it back on because the plug I put on kept coming off.