Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lower Front Stress Bar Install

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I will probally order on then. My car is lowered on Cobb springs. Still kinda worried about the hanging. Any plans for a rear upper?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I will probally order on then. My car is lowered on Cobb springs. Still kinda worried about the hanging. Any plans for a rear upper?
You should be fine, the H&R go lower in the front then the Eibach's and I have not had any issues so far.

Excellent- thanks. The sale runs through January 1. None of the lower products have ground clearance issues. Yes, early next year, we will release a rear upper. Thanks again.

Hey guys-we've been busy building braces and have made a few changes---we're starting to move more into a production style process and streamlining as much of it as we can. We're building batches of braces at a time now, we're having our cups/mounting points tigged and we're now batch coating/powdercoating our line! The volume made it a necessity and while we enjoyed offering the different colors, it became a bit too much to do in house. The color is our own custom blend---it's base is a dark gray/anthracite color with a bit of metallic added in. It is amazing in person and will work with any color car/accents!

What this means is generally faster shipping times, more precision, and more durability in the finish for a long lasting part. We've decided to still offer a color change option for a small fee and we can still shoot just about any color you like---or even leave it bare metal for those folks wanting to get creative. The website will start reflecting the changes next month---until then feel free to contact me here with any orders/questions-thanks!!!

Chris G

Are you guys going to be powdercoating the strut tower bars as well? I dig that color you're using.

Everything we make-one color---but I will still offer the custom color---I don't want to take away the choice from folks because I think it adds to the brand...

Hi I have a bit of an issue.

I understand I'm one of the first few people who ordered the 6 point brace (back in Oct 2014) but I'm coming across issues with mine.
With enough effort I managed to get the "4 point" part of the brace on, although the front 2 holes really should be bigger.
But the rear 2 points of the 6 point brace aren't even close to lining up.
I don't know why you guys build these braces with such low tolerances in aligning the bolt holes but this is already after I elongated the hole to what I thought was still a safe limit and it still didn't line up enough for me to throw a bolt in so you can imagine how awful the fit was.

long story short, I spent the whole day trying to get this ill fitting brace to work and ended up reinstalling everything as it was from factory after 3 tries at elongating the 2 rear holes. I'm pretty upset as I spent hours on my back trying to work this BS out and I feel like a bit of a guinea pig after this whole episode. Feel like I should've saved my money and got the 4 point if not the 2 point.

For the record my car has no accidents and has less than 10000 miles on it

P.s. Also it'd be a good idea to include some torque spec info for your customers in some kind of instruction sheet instead of me having to find a service manual and look it up.

P.P.S. It sounds like Joszer also had a similar experience a few pages back in this thread and westcoaST also had to enlarge the holes to get it to work.