Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lower Springs choice

Original J-Pat

Going to pick up some springs don't plan on track days and if so minimum of no more then three times a year. Read through all the forums and seems like monotune has the best feedback so far anyone have any other opinions?

C. love

I got the Eibach because I don't need slammed, I drive in the winter months and I wanted something that would preserve the stock shocks. I have only had them for a few weeks but I like the looks and the ride is pretty much unchanged. I would recommend those, plus they were like 235 shipped

FistSt215

Might go the eibach route when I can get some after market wheels . They match well with the oem shocks .

Ham

I have the Eibach and personally love them, just the right amount of drop, no wheel gap, and ride nearly the same as stock. Additionally they are pretty easy to install, just take some patience.

+1 for Eibach. Rides like stock and looks better. I am, however, getting shocks soon as the factory ones are a bit too harsh for the roads where i live.

Izzy

I went with Mountune...they are made by Eibach, but are tuned/matched to the OEM shocks with Mountune specs. They only drop the car .8 of an inch; which is noticeable but not slammed. However, I'm yet to find a concrete answer to my numerous ?'s regarding if a 225/45/16 ZII's (or any other tire for that matter) still fits with no rubbing. If wider tires are in your future you may want to stay stock or get coilovers.

OP
Original J-Pat

Original J-Pat

Thread Starter #8
Damn last time I read everyone was saying monotune springs they are the same as eibach and cobb right ?

Izzy

Mountune springs are made by Eibach just as the Cobb's, but Mountune's are spec'd to work with the OEM shocks.

I went with Mountune...they are made by Eibach, but are tuned/matched to the OEM shocks with Mountune specs. They only drop the car .8 of an inch; which is noticeable but not slammed. However, I'm yet to find a concrete answer to my numerous ?'s regarding if a 225/45/16 ZII's (or any other tire for that matter) still fits with no rubbing. If wider tires are in your future you may want to stay stock or get coilovers.
I need to know this too haha