Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LSD is toast

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pictures don't really show anything. Looking through one of the little holes on one end you can see that one of the friction teeth is missing, otherwise the unit looked brand new. Per warranty, I was forbidden from taking it apart so I didn't. I sent it in about a month ago and have not heard anything back so soon I will be sending a polite email. The transmission ended up getting messed up as well so I replaced that out of a wrecked car.
No Clarke Unit?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
kivnul

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #42
Clarke is a bit out of my budget. Warranty was approved, looks like MFactory is sending new internals to the states to have the differential rebuilt. I got the guy I am dealing with @ Syncrotech to send me a photo of the internals.
image0.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Clarke is a bit out of my budget. Warranty was approved, looks like MFactory is sending new internals to the states to have the differential rebuilt. I got the guy I am dealing with @ Syncrotech to send me a photo of the internals.
View attachment 46832
Alot of Autocrossing?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

the duke

It almost looks like the parts weren't hardened or heat treated given how everything is just beat. I'm assuming you had the correct fluid/oil in the trans?

Did you find the fragments in the trans from the upper left gear lug?