Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

M2 Motoring fender flare kits are BACK !

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Hey Ron, approximately how much width does this add (per flare)?
I'll give you an approx width from a flat surface tomorrow when I'm packing some up to ship

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Except ya won't ship to Alberta now.

Also, thanks for not telling me that they are available - I only had a deposit down for over a year, previously. I learned through M2 directly that they were making more - M2 just refunded my order and I'm pretty close to just giving up on this kit. I've already paid over $120 just in currency exchanges back and forth for cancelled orders.

:(

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Except ya won't ship to Alberta now.

Also, thanks for not telling me that they are available - I only had a deposit down for over a year, previously. I learned through M2 directly that they were making more - M2 just refunded my order and I'm pretty close to just giving up on this kit. I've already paid over $120 just in currency exchanges back and forth for cancelled orders.

:(
I ship to canada everyday
Shipping will be brutal though due to size of the box

message me your email and Ill send a quote
still have a few sets in stock

Does anyone have vehicles pictures of these installed straight on from the front and rear of the car? Every pic I can find is angled and I can't tell how they look or how they change the profile of the car.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Does anyone have vehicles pictures of these installed straight on from the front and rear of the car? Every pic I can find is angled and I can't tell how they look or how they change the profile of the car.
https://www.instagram.com/blakefoxx/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shouldbeasy whoosh motorsports 47