Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Magnaflow Exhaust Sale! Wake up your Fiesta ST with a new Exhuast!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!
Trust our experienced, friendly staff, large warehouse, and years of service experience
to help you reach all of your performance goals!

Why Buy From OAKOS?

Magnaflow exhaust sale! MagnaFlow Street Series Performance Exhaust systems deliver the smooth deep sound you want and the wide-open performance power you need.
The exhuast is made from mandrel bent tubing, and constructed from 409 stainless steel. PM regarding price and stock status.

To order, PM us or call over the phone (586-803-1750) and mention FiestaST forum pricing and we will be sure to help you out!

Cheers!

Shipping time line:

Last edited:
OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
Happy Black Friday Everyone.:D :D

We have a couple sales going on today til this next monday (Cyber Monday).Send a PM and experience the savings. :p

All Grimmspeed Products - 10% OFF
All BC Racing Coilover Systems - 5% OFF

Oakos Exclusive Enkei RPF1's are on sale TOO!!!!!

-Ty
Oakos Automotive
586-803-1750

You guys literally sell nothing for the Fiesta ST on your site. This makes me sad I used to buy all my Subaru parts from you guys back in the day.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #13
You guys literally sell nothing for the Fiesta ST on your site. This makes me sad I used to buy all my Subaru parts from you guys back in the day.
We have parts for the Fiesta ST listed on our website. Even though the FiST has been out since 2014, it still does not have a strong aftermarket parts following by the big parts companies that we are a vendor for already.

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=355&Category_Code=13FIE-ST

-Ty-