Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Magnetic Grey Part Out

Trader history for FiestaSTfan17 (2)

Thanks for the honest info. I’ll hold off as I don’t need it soon, and don’t want to trade one rattle/ buzz for another.

SM Pineo

Hi. I am trying to buy the black plastic part on the front end of the rocker panel trim. There is one on either side - they are located right behind the front wheel opening (they sort of resemble little mud flaps). I need the Driver's Side. I can buy the whole rocker cover (if shipping isn't outrageous).

Thx - Scott

OP
F

FiestaSTfan17

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #26
Hi. I am trying to buy the black plastic part on the front end of the rocker panel trim. There is one on either side - they are located right behind the front wheel opening (they sort of resemble little mud flaps). I need the Driver's Side. I can buy the whole rocker cover (if shipping isn't outrageous).

Thx - Scott
Hey Scott,
I am using the whole front clip for my other project so those pieces are not available.

I see someone asked about the steering wheel but it isn't on the sold list. Looking for shipped price to PA if it's still available and not all.gross and peeling like mine, thanks!

Does yours have a rear camera? I also need the random little plastic black circle on the driver side door that’s inside the door handle because I sucked mine up with a vacuum at a car wash. Also need the passenger side rear license plate light because I broke mine trying to test fit a rear camera 🥲

OP
F

FiestaSTfan17

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #34
Does yours have a rear camera? I also need the random little plastic black circle on the driver side door that’s inside the door handle because I sucked mine up with a vacuum at a car wash. Also need the passenger side rear license plate light because I broke mine trying to test fit a rear camera 🥲
No rear camera. I have both the other pieces you are looking for.

What about these two items? The snorkel intake tube, and the bushing/ sleeve on the crossover.
I’ll take them if your willing to ship them 92562
C7BC3BB7-1D5E-4622-BB73-BD4A546B2700.jpeg 05EB8314-315F-4F28-9F4C-5C56C728D883.jpeg

Bump on post #37. I know they are minor pieces but I am still interested in them if they are available. Thanks in advance.