Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MagnetiseSTs... *wait for it...* Magnetic 2017

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey y'all, just picked this up a couple of months ago... As you can see, I'm pretty creative, especially with thread titles.

Originally I had a whole long post, but my interwebs decided NOPE and that post is gone. Basically I had no intent to buy one of these, but after seeing all the articles about the car being discontinued and what an amazing car it is, I decided to test drive one and I fell in love. I have a lot of plans for the car, and I love how its so new but has such strong support already!

So this will be my build/progress/photo thread for the car, along with possibly making new friends.

If anyone is in the South Florida area let me know!

2017 Fiesta ST (42 miles, brand new delivery)
-Magnetic Metallic
-Sunroof
-Sync 3
-ST protection package

Mod list:

Engine/Power/Drivetrain:
-Moutune RMM
-Moutune drop in filter
-Cobb Accessport w/Mountune custom map
-Custom made lower airbox half with ducting
-RamAir induction hose
-Whoosh symposer delete
-Whoosh intercooler
-Muffler delete w/Vibrant Perfomance 1339 tips

Suspension/Wheels/Tires
-Swift Spec-R Springs
-TB Performance rear trunk bar

Visuals
-Yellow headlight and mirror signal tint
-3M digital camo vinyl wrap (console, AP, engine cover)
-Custom AP mount
-Removed "Fiesta" badge
-VelossaTech wing risers

Day I bought it home

Last edited:
OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
First set of mods I did:

de-badge, is this even a mod? [wrenchin]

LED headlight bulbs

I also got these handy paint matched plugs from where my front plate holder was.

I also got my Accessport and RMM installed around this time.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I went a little mod happy the last month or so. We had Hurricane Irma and juuuust before it in some of my free time I installed my Whoosh Motorsports intercooler.

Fantastic product for the money. IAT was around 10-15deg higher than ambient even after pulls, which is pretty good down here in FL (since my intake mod it has dropped further)

Tinted my headlights yellow...

I also wrapped my AP and centre console

And finally I installed Swift Springs, I absolutely love the way these changed the car. Its a nice subtle drop too.

I too have purchased a Magnetic ST, and I'm glad!

I originally wanted to purchase a white one with black rims, but the magnetic color turned out to be exactly what I didn't know I wanted.

It's weird how things sometimes work out more perfectly than what we initially conceive.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
I too have purchased a Magnetic ST, and I'm glad!

I originally wanted to purchase a white one with black rims, but the magnetic color turned out to be exactly what I didn't know I wanted.

It's weird how things sometimes work out more perfectly than what we initially conceive.

I really wanted a blue one, I didn't realize that they were only for 2016 (I think). I also wanted Recaros but alas no dealer within driving distance had one available.

My options were black/black or magnetic/black. I was pleasantly surprised that the car also had everything except the recaros (sync 3 and the sunroof). I absolutely love the color now, and I'm really really happy with it.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
I finished up my modified intake box the other day. Essentially its an ST200 / Mountune style box, except it only cost $30. It does not get ram-air because the bendy hose is too large to fit between the charge pipe and the frame, but it hangs down low enough to scoop up some cooler air. It isn't pretty but it works.

Wrapped it in heat reflecting tape, I doubt it does a whole lot lol

Welcome to the ST community. looks like you are off to a good start.
I was at your store the other day and saw your car as I was leaving. next time I am there
I will take some time to say hi. I have a 2015 molten orange Fiesta ST. I am in that store
often on the weekends.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the ST community. looks like you are off to a good start.
I was at your store the other day and saw your car as I was leaving. next time I am there
I will take some time to say hi. I have a 2015 molten orange Fiesta ST. I am in that store
often on the weekends.
I only remember someone coming in with a shadow black, but yeah! Say hi next time you're here and you see my car! I'm usually here on Saturdays and most Sundays. I'm glad I'm not the only one in the area.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Got my wing risers on today, plus some other photos... I think the springs settled some too.

dat booty

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Just a small update:

I ordered and installed my muffler delete. Simple straight pipe with a nice Vibrant 3.5" dual tip, rolled wall, outlet. I really like it and it sounds great.

and a little photo dump, I really like the depth effect on the iPhone camera.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
So i've been gone for a little while, relationship, work, new job, etc...

but I've gotten some new parts, I should update this thread.

I got some Rota Titans, and Firestone Firehawks put on the car, I love how they look and the tires are such a good upgrade from the stock ones.

Installed a Ramair crossover pipe to complete my intake

eventually I got in trouble with the yellow lights, so I pulled the film off and heres basically how it sits now

installed the ambient lighting from a Titanium, I love this as well. I'm upset that it didn't come stock.

and finally, I installed a catless whoosh downpipe that my boyfriend bought for me as a surprise!

random photo of both of our cars...

I'll try to keep this updated, but I really don't have a lot of plans for the car aside from putting a bigger turbo on it eventually. Still love it though, and quickly approaching one year of ownership!