Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maiyo Resin knob review....Its fantasmagorical!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had an opportunity to Get a resin knob in my color choice from Maiyo....Absolutley love it. I came from a Boomba knob....The boomba knob is an absolute tank....Not a bad thing....dont get me wrong it's a very nice Delrin knob. The Maiyo knob is a fraction of the weight.. feels quicker shifting...very smooth finish and perfect handy work by Maiyo....I salute you fellow FiSTer! I couldn't say more!
Yes....that is Randy the Raccoon on my E-brake. Been a co-pilot for a while...picked him up in The apostle islands national park.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had an opportunity to Get a resin knob in my color choice from Maiyo....Absolutley love it. I came from a Boomba knob....The boomba knob is an absolute tank....Not a bad thing....dont get me wrong it's a very nice Delrin knob. The Maiyo knob is a fraction of the weight.. feels quicker shifting...very smooth finish and perfect handy work by Maiyo....I salute you fellow FiSTer! I couldn't say more!

Yes....that is Randy the Raccoon on my E-brake. Been a co-pilot for a while...picked him up in The apostle islands national park.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Huge thanks for the kind words dude! I'm glad your liking it!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maihyo For Sale 0
Maihyo Interior Upgrades & Modifications 71