Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mania Bellagio Wheels

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Think these Mania Bellagio Wheels would look good on the Fiesta ST?

17"x7.5" with 38mm offset

Perry

I don't hate 'em. But I would be willing to pay to swap 'em out. They're not going to be on MY car. Actually, I guess I do hate 'em.

Something about spoked wheels just doesn't do it for me...and besides the weight, what is wrong with the stock wheels? I like them a lot more than most aftermarkets that have been posted

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Something about spoked wheels just doesn't do it for me...and besides the weight, what is wrong with the stock wheels? I like them a lot more than most aftermarkets that have been posted
For me weight was a killer but then I am shooting for a 2600 lbs( or less) cone killer. Though for DD i will run the snot out of my Stock tires..

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I'm going against the crowd on this one, I think they look fairly nice on a white or silver Fiesta.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'm going against the crowd on this one, I think they look fairly nice on a white or silver Fiesta.
Not my cup of tea but the do lend a certain elegance to the car in the picture not sure like you say a Green Envy or MO color could get away with the same look ;)

TheStig

they are VIP type wheels, not Tuner wheels.

Would look great on a Lexus, but not a Fiesta.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
And they probably weigh a ton! Weight, especially in that location, is the enemy of everything known about real performance so putting them on a hot hatch is like sticking hundreds of pounds of weight inside the car. It will ride, handle, stop, and accelerate far worse and cause much more wear on all the suspension and pick up points....wheels like that are the absolute opposite of what this car is about.

Thanks for asking, I really hope you are listening as great advice here from great members:)

You want the lightest wheels and tires you can put on the car to fit your needs as in tire type, width, budget, etc.....

Sincerely
Rick