Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

manufacture materials hold?

pwnall1337

Vendor
My 2015 FiST is on hold for factory materials. Anyone else experience this? I'm growing impatient waiting for my FiST :\

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
The dealer checked my vin in their system and it had the material hold code next to it.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #6

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I had this exact thing happen to me.
I also ordered a dealer stock, car not yet built.
A hold was put on my car because of the wheels and calipers.
I was then told that it was going to be built without that option.
I could then accept that car or order another one.
I too didn't want to wait any longer so I accepted the order without the option.

Dave

Hmmm. Wonder if Meagan from [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] can shed some light on the situation.
I'll see what I can find out.

My car is http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4GX2FM179046&ref=VL

I didn't exactly order, I took a car that was already dealer ordered cause it had the packages I wanted on it. Based on the date towards the bottom I'm going to say the VIN was created 02/13/15, but I could be wrong.
That info down at the bottom is just info for the plant, it has nothing to do with the build date or when the VIN was created. :) VIN's are assigned around when vehicles are scheduled for production (in your case, it was assigned between December and January), and your build date is Feb 6th. :)

EDIT:

I reached out to you via PM. I want to check this out further, can you please send me your full name, best daytime phone number, and email address?

Thanks!

Meagan

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] [MENTION=1539]FordServiceCA[/MENTION] Meagan and Nikki I hope your boss(es) know the great work you do here and other digital venues. Replacing the big corporate america information black hole with just the information that, as simple as it may be, is a tremendous asset to the user experience. Especially when the information is genuine and targeted to the user in question.

[MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] [MENTION=1539]FordServiceCA[/MENTION] Meagan and Nikki I hope your boss(es) know the great work you do here and other digital venues. Replacing the big corporate america information black hole with just the information that, as simple as it may be, is a tremendous asset to the user experience. Especially when the information is genuine and targeted to the user in question.
Aww thank you! Nikki's no longer with the company, right now Kwasi and Brittany are working the Canada handle. :)

Meagan