Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Martini Racing/FordRallyeSport Fiesta ST

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Great information. PS you missed your winter tires as an upgrade. :D

Can you provide links for the decals? I need something on the windsheild is just to big I need to block some of it.
I also missed the Cobb RMM too! I didn't realize I missed that until last night.

The side graphics were done by Rekleiner Vinyl Graphics rekleinervinylgraphics@gmail.com and I am sure John can work up anything you need for your car. The FordRallyeSport decals were done by a local shop, but John can make them or anything else you would like. He does really great work at a very fair price.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I also missed the Cobb RMM too! I didn't realize I missed that until last night.

The side graphics were done by Rekleiner Vinyl Graphics rekleinervinylgraphics@gmail.com and I am sure John can work up anything you need for your car. The FordRallyeSport decals were done by a local shop, but John can make them or anything else you would like. He does really great work at a very fair price.
Thanks

Cool vid BRGT350 ! Been following your vids on youtube since I purchased my FiST- Keep em coming [like]
x2

The car looks great. Keep up the great work.

Also, questions about the springs:

Had you considered the Eibach Springs vs. Mountune's Sport Springs? And, are you planning on running these springs through winter?

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Due to some audio problems with the first video, here is an updated version

[video=youtube;B_epS0mFRcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_epS0mFRcc[/video]