Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxxim Winners?

Anybody have experience with these wheels? I'd probably keep it in the factory 17x7 size. Are they hub-centric like the factory, if not, has it caused any issues? Thanks.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Anybody have experience with these wheels? I'd probably keep it in the factory 17x7 size. Are they hub-centric like the factory, if not, has it caused any issues? Thanks.
sub brand of Konig. Not sure if they are hub centric remembered they run closer to if not stock width. They were really affordable several years back. Dekagrams totally eclipsed most of Konigs and other wheel makers offerings for our cars being the fairly light and 16x8 which is a really nice combo. They also were quite affordable. Still are though they cost about 30% more than when they first hit.

kevinatfms

They are not hub centric. They will include a set of plastic hub centering rings with purchase from DTD.

No issues with using the plastic hub rings. Aluminum versions are also available if you want something that will last a little longer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Wheels & Tires 138
rooSTer Wheels & Tires 7