Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

May trade the FiST in the upcoming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Here we go again. Guys, take it to PM.
Exactly and Thank You ya beat me too it..
And be Civil in the PM or they get reported and then we gotta look it over and maybe get off our duff's and do something.. (like at my work its much nicer when the machine runs itself, If I am out of my chair we are most times not making money... Unless my coffee mug is MT !!)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I do not care how anyone drives or if they hurt themselves doing so, and I do not feel bad if they do, they decided to take the risk. It still effects many of us with fast cars as our rates go up when a selfish person crashes their car, we get targeted for many little infractions, etc...... If if they endanger others I care a great deal, if they hurt others then they deserve the full punishment that comes to them. If they endanger my family they may engage my wrath, if they hurt my family, I may not be able to contain myself and mostly Irish blood;)

I have driven more fast miles than most anybody has, 50k just one 6 month period averaging 100 MPH, and driven far more none fast miles than fast ones.....yet never hurt a single person as only when young did I drive fast in places where it just should not be done then just stopped doing so. I ran many autocrosses over the decades as well but later on when I started doing track events I found it such fun to be on the ragged edge, far beyond what any sane person should be doing on the street, highways, etc....that my road speeds dropped and dropped to the point I set the cruise on 5 over the limit at the most, at the limit or below when towing my 43ft trailer to help save fuel and just relax. I seldom stop so still make great time, have no tickets on my record and save on insurance, fuel, etc.......

I guess I grew up a bit:)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
OK I think this is getting out of hand again if we want to open a new thread about feelings on boy/girl racers and street racing thats fine in the off topic section as it is a charged issue with many different view points and ideas. If you have kids or not if you care about yourself or your car or not all sorts of open touchy feely nerves are there for the poking..
As long as you are civil and not insulting or hurtful or name calling it will be allowed but that other stuff has no place here we are here to talk Cars/Bikes and other gear head stuff not what i call religion and politics ..

So I think the OP got the Vette and Traded the FiST Great move for him at this point in His life I hope he gets what he wants out of the car and was glad he tried and supported the Mighty FiST.
This thread is CLOSED

(if I need to edit anything in the last statement OP PM me and I will)

Thanks and Drive Safe out there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.