Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maybe one of the best ways to explain why we drive a Fjord FIESTA?! You know, when they give that weird look...

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
If I let you drive my car you would change your mind. I had the car stock, tuned, intake, ic etc. It handled great but the fun factor slowly disappeared and the stock suspension was harsh. Now it’s fast af and rides and handles better. YOLO
Stock suspension is brutal, especially with the stock wheels. Keeps me on my toes looking out for potholes that's for sure.
I have done some modifications to the car and I will continue to do so eventually it'll be full bolt on 93 octane tune. Stock turbo though I'm not going to upgrade the turbo. I may change the suspension when it's worn out from age maybe.
Agree the car is fantastic in stock forum it's reliable, predictable, and will probably be completely headache free mostly.
Full bolt on for me is about a five-year window so give me about three more years. I don't want to lower it.
I also keep all my stock parts in boxes.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Definitely go as slow as you can with the mods. Enjoy each one as you do them. If you go too fast and do everything at once you'll get bored quicker.
I have a friend that does the same thing as you, mods his car slowly for about five years... when he's done, gets a new one, lol. He was the one that told me, best to do one mod at a time. I one upped him, I do zero mods at a time :)

2017 Magnetic FiST w/Recaros

Speaking of stock the ST Octane Academy cas are pretty much stock except for a Wilwood Caliper Hydraulic rear J brake . They run them on PS AS3’s as well.
I wish I took a few photos of the roll cage and J brake setup they had. really interested in the J brake. I like how that was installed.