Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD MeisterR GT1 Coilovers Price drop: SOLD

Trader history for Dr Awkward (0)

These are the top of the line MeisterR GT1 coilovers in very good condition. The springs are 4 kg/mm front and 3 kg/mm rear (stock are 3kg front and ~2.35kg rear). Now $1175 shipped. (They are $1995 new)

I put about 1,000 miles on them before deciding that I needed more compliance in a daily driver on the awful roads where I live. I loved the feel and handling when driving decent roads, but the many 2-6 inch edges and holes in my neighborhood put me hard on the bump stops way too often. Moderate bumps were fine, and slow speed loading (corner loading) was sublime.

I am now running 15 inch wheels with stock front and Koni orange rear dampers, and the ride is only mildly punishing... FIST parts 163.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours from your orignal posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You