Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mequires scratch removal

Used a drill and pad and made about 40 passes, 20 each spinning direction...much better but not perfect.
Incidently, I got this scratch this morning by simple laying the front bumper cover on my driveway so I could attach my new lower grill mesh. Pretty thin, soft, and weak paint IMO. Before scratch.jpg After scratch.jpg

OP
SerialBrain2
Thread Starter #4
here is the lower grill...i drilled out some holes to zip tie...its not show car quality but looking at it from normal height in traffic it looks great. Sprinkle I do recommend the mcguiars scratch removal...works pretty good.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I got a shallow scratch from some automatic car wash and have been cleaning my ST at home ever since. Still have to fix the scratch though lol
Mine has never seen one of those paint/clear coat killers, and as long as I own it, it NEVER will. (It has only seen ONE even hand wash not done by myself, and that was for a sealant done at a detailer when it was a couple of days from pickup at the dealers when new. [wink])

But yeah, I understand, especially where you are located, in the heart of the 'salt soup bowl' conceding to one of those evil monsters to get that crap off of your car when it is -10*F out, and there is NO WAY to do this yourself.