Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MFactory/YCW Suspension/SWIFT Springs - Looking for sponsored driver(s)!

I'll add a couple of points- a built in camber plate at the top of the strut mount would be a huge advantage. I believe that only the ST coilovers have that (not 100%sure) and there are no standalone camber plates on sale for the FiST.

Regarding the rear, I hope that the rear retains the oem design of the spring being independent of the shock. I have seen some that use a coil spring over the shock. This is not legal for SCCA STX or FSP competition. Both classes do not allow relocation of the spring, only height adjustment of the spring seat.

OP
MFactory
Thread Starter #22
Our front dampers will have our standard spherical top mounts with camber & caster adjustability :)

Regarding the rear, we will definitely be offering an independent setup. For the full rear coilover, this would probably be more a special-order item.

OP
MFactory
Thread Starter #23
OEM sample received, and we have started taking our measurements :)

We will be offering an independent rear setup (same as oem) as our main product offering.