Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Might be promising...if you havent heard.....A puma?

I am proud to say that two of my sons are serving our country! Two fine young men breaking these molds we now discuss! My 22 year old is jumping out of airplanes studying to be a pilot currently at the USAF Academy....my 19 year old has a high security clearance and is doing intel work in Ohio...so proud of them both!!!!

Puma shmuma.
God bless them and save them from all harm and danger 😇🇺🇸

PunkST

2000 Post Club
London(CNN Business)Ford is cutting 12,000 jobs and closing six plants as part of a major overhaul of its struggling business in Europe.
So it sounds like having a non car person as CEO of a car company hasnt worked at all. Could this be the end of ford?? ( i honestly hope so lately)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
So it sounds like having a non car person as CEO of a car company hasnt worked at all. Could this be the end of ford?? ( i honestly hope so lately)
Lol Ford is big and while it has problems in certain areas its not losing money as a whole.
Its not going anywhere what you should hope for is the exit of Hackett.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
Lol Ford is big and while it has problems in certain areas its not losing money as a whole.
Its not going anywhere what you should hope for is the exit of Hackett.
I'll agree with this....I call him Hatchett....because he's doing a complete Hatchett job on the Performance division to boost sales of SUVs that alot of people dont wanna pay 50-60k for.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Executives dont seem to care or he'd be out on his ass already. Ford seems to be turning into 90's gm/chrysler. Churning out overpriced garbage with 1 or 2 decent sellers keeping the brand afloat.

Meh, not low and nimble enough! Prob only comes in auto. Ford has completely turned me off and abandoned fun cars. The Hyundai Veloster N will replace my FiST some day.

I will have to buy some more Mountune short blocks and then I don’t have to worry about these boobs. I think I just became a prepper