Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Milltek non res with catted downpipe

I'm in a kind of similar situation. I was just about to order a CPE exhaust after saving for a bit. But I went and watched some video comparisons one last time before ordering and realized they all had catless downpipes. I found some videos with stock downpipes and they all sounded barely louder than stock. All the ones that sounded good were catless.

So is an exhaust without a downpipe even worth it? Is an aftermarket catted downpipe even worth it? Or is it only worth it if I go catless? I could do catless where I live now but I just enlisted and have no idea where I'll be stationed time time next year 😂

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Yes it is worth it.
But if you just enlisted I would not be worried about a car, because you could be stationed overseas.
I enlisted in 2008 a car mod should be on your back burner.
Enjoy your freedom because your about to have less freedom than someone locked up in jail.

True story while I was in basic training someone in a different company put three bullets through their head because he couldn't talk to his girlfriend.

Thank you for choosing to serve your country something that all Americans should be required to do.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited: