Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mk8 Fiesta ST Review

G'day Guys and Girls,

Last weekend I got to test drive the Mk8 Fiesta ST.
While other countries have had the car for 2 years (and some not at all, Sorry North America), we got ours in May 2020.

This is my 1st ever new car review and has been a blast to make.

Enjoy

View: https://youtu.be/3i9wCri6AJk

OP
Fordy Ford
Thread Starter #5
Do you get the 2 door version there as well?
No we only get 1 "spec" and only 4 door. Ford Australia did the same with the Mk7, we only got 1 spec and only a 2 door.
We don't even get the other model Fiestas anymore, only the Fiesta ST.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
No we only get 1 "spec" and only 4 door. Ford Australia did the same with the Mk7, we only got 1 spec and only a 2 door.
We don't even get the other model Fiestas anymore, only the Fiesta ST.
I would love it if they decided to bring the MK8 ST here.

Thanks for sharing and great review! I :love: the color. I like the new touches in the interior (Recaro seats, steering wheel, cluster gauges with mini lcd, glove box w/ separate slots) and the performance update of course (lsd (y)).

OP
Fordy Ford
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for sharing and great review! I :love: the color. I like the new touches in the interior (Recaro seats, steering wheel, cluster gauges with mini lcd, glove box w/ separate slots) and the performance update of course (lsd (y)).
Thanks for watching and the feedback. From what I gather this is the ST3 equivalent of the Euro cars so top spec with the performance package.
In every way as a daily it is better. From a performance perspective I think the Mk7 feels more edgy and responsive with throttle and steering. Having said that I think I would prefer to live with the Mk8 on a daily basis and enjoy the Mk7 on a fast drive/track.