Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Bumper Plugs for your Fiesta ST - Cover up the license plate mounting holes!

Give your Fiesta ST a clean look, while getting rid of those unattractive holes in your front bumper with a set of Painted Bumper Plugs. The Painted Bumper Plugs are the perfect solution when you need to remove the front plate for shows or if you bought your Fiesta ST out of state and you no longer require a front license plate. Installation is simple and easy as the Bumper Plugs are inserted directly into the holes and removable with ease, no damage to the painted bumper. All plugs come in pairs!

NOTE: The plugs must fit 1/4? to 5/16? holes, nothing larger, nothing smaller.
For quality assurance, each product is finished using a 14-stage proprietary process, these plugs have an exact factory match to the bumper of your car. Our paints are combined with adhesive promoters and chip resisting agents to prolong the life and look of your part. The unique paint process requires over 11 days to complete. Note that our top quality paints will exactly match the color of a brand new vehicle painted in that color. On certain colors, exposure to the sun will slightly change/fade the color of the vehicle, especially with older vehicles or vehicles in warm climates. In these cases the paint may not be a 100% match to the color on the car, but will be extremely close.

Installation
Installation can be done by any single person, no special skills are required
No tools are required
Estimated installation time is generally less than 5 minutes

Painted Bumper Plugs for Ford Fiesta ST

TheStig

FYI i ordered these (im in AZ) and they showed up literally two days later. They fit perfect just be careful, those rivets ford uses from the factory are TOUGH, really tough, my bumper took minor damage in the process but ill live with it. Also the honeycomb grill behind where your plate goes over, its open on the back, its shut, so no real gain in airflow. Just looks.

Thanks guys great product, great price, amazing shipping!

LILIKE16ST

I tried ordering these I need shadow black I only saw tuxedo black is shadow black available?

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Looks great......almost $40 but worth it to get rid of dealer ad plate and 2 ugly holes. Match my White Platinum perfectly. I used a very sharp pocket knife to clean the flash around the hole then popped right in. Photo below shows plugs and Lamin-x fog light covers.....also and easy install.

20160520_104516.jpg ScreenHunter_41 May. 22 17.49.jpg

How were you able to to order in White Platinum? They don't have it in the color dropdown on their site

Looks great......almost $40 but worth it to get rid of dealer ad plate and 2 ugly holes. Match my White Platinum perfectly. I used a very sharp pocket knife to clean the flash around the hole then popped right in. Photo below shows plugs and Lamin-x fog light covers.....also and easy install.

View attachment 10008 View attachment 10019

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are these bumper holes drilled by the DEALERS, or do the cars come from the factory with them even if purchased (and registered) in a state with NO front plates??

(I never really looked at this when I was at the dealer for test drives, and my car won't be here for at least 3 more months, WHY I ask. [;)]

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
They are installed at the factory. The dealer has a no cost option of front plate as shown on the window sticker. Eh-hole dealers that want a place for a dealer ad tags on the front in states that do not have a front tag order it. After raising hell with the GA dealer I bought from about it they refunded me the cost of the Bumper plugs. So the dealer when they order the car specifies the free front tag bracket. I truly believe most dealers do not realize they do not just bolt to a factory location and actually drill your bumper causing permanent damage. If you are ordering you must insure you make it clear NOT to order the front bracket. If you buy one with it......spend the $40!!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They are installed at the factory. The dealer has a no cost option of front plate as shown on the window sticker. Eh-hole dealers that want a place for a dealer ad tags on the front in states that do not have a front tag order it. After raising hell with the GA dealer I bought from about it they refunded me the cost of the Bumper plugs. So the dealer when they order the car specifies the free front tag bracket. I truly believe most dealers do not realize they do not just bolt to a factory location and actually drill your bumper causing permanent damage. If you are ordering you must insure you make it clear NOT to order the front bracket. If you buy one with it......spend the $40!!!
OK, THANKS! [thumb]

I am going to call the dealer tomorrow and MAKE SURE that they tell the factory to NOT drill the bumper since we do not have front plates here in Pennsylytuckey.

They KNOW just how seriously OCD I am, since I told them 5 times to NOT 'dealer prep/detail' my car (i.e.; put some nice, 'custom' swirl marks in the finish for me [mad] ) when it comes off of the trailer, and to just park it in back somewhere! LOL