Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modified 3 door Fiesta from the UK

Mikey-st

Hi.

Currently have revo stage 1 on my fiesta and it's great :)

Looking to upgrade to stage 2 and an LSD, do you know any 0-60 0-100 and 1/4 times with your stage 2 revo?

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #43
KW ST-XTA coilovers now fitted. Ride is much better now, if you adjust them sensibly it gets rid of that annoying bounce.

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #44
Hi.

Currently have revo stage 1 on my fiesta and it's great :)

Looking to upgrade to stage 2 and an LSD, do you know any 0-60 0-100 and 1/4 times with your stage 2 revo?

0-60 i have not idea, not that bothered but i doubt it's improved too much as 1st and 2nd gear have torque limiters.

Made 3 runs at Santa Pod , could have made more but just wasn't really into it and needed to get home, anyway my times were

in that order so heading in the right direction.

We had a 1/4 mile event two weeks ago. The Revo Stage 2 guys were doing consistant 14.3/14.4. Must add that the Stage 1 guys werent much slower.

Mikey-st

Thanks for the reply mate, some good times :)

Can't wait to get mine on a strip.

Also, have you thought about stage 3 (turbo upgrade) ATP over in the states have made some really good times running low 12's on the 1/4.

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #47
Not sure if I wanna go that far yet.

Looks fantastic!

May I ask if there's been a conceivable difference after the chassis bracing, specifically regarding the front strut tower brace? Does the brake filler area become affected?

Seems this chassis is pretty inert to start with, but, I remember an immediate and dramatic difference on my E46 BMW...

iso100

1000 Post Club
May I ask if there's been a conceivable difference after the chassis bracing, specifically regarding the front strut tower brace?
Seems this chassis is pretty inert to start with, but, I remember an immediate and dramatic difference on my E46 BMW...
I'm wondering the same thing myself.

Also, you mentioned there was a torque limit in gears 1 and 2. Does Revo not remove that like Cobb does in the states?

MOFiST

I'm curious how your finding your meth setup?
Still got the chip box in the back. The cop would probably want a look in there lol.
How much meth are you going through?

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #56
Recently added KW ST-KTA coilovers. The drop on the rear is about the same as the H&R springs i just took off. The ride is waaaaay better than the factory ride. Will be spending a couple of hours on a track in a week or so so hopefully there will be a big improvement there too.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Better meaning softer or better meaning more performance?

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #58
The rear looks slightly lower in this photo as the car is on a slope with the parking brake on.....oh and it also had the stock suspension in the boot/trunk.

10462624_10152235118427514_2734385075891888705_n.jpg

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #59
Better meaning softer or better meaning more performance?
Both, depends how you adjust the damping but generally the ride is better (bounce is massivly reduced) unless you really stiffen them up