Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Molten Orange vs Envy Green

aviators

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about financing a 2014 Fiesta ST, but can't decide on the body paint. I own a silver Ford Fusion Hybrid so I want a "less-boring" colour. Deciding between Molten Orange and Envy Green.

Here are some pics of the Molten Orange from www.canadianautoreview.ca

Any second opinions?

me32

1000 Post Club
I think the Orange looks great. But I went with the green. Its nice cause I've yet too see anyone else in my same color. I have seen Orange an black around.

Make sure you see both in person first. I was convinced that I wanted the orange until I actually saw it. Not that it's a bad color but just wasn't for me.

Green is available on the standard Fiesta, orange is ST only if that makes a difference for you. I see a standard Fiesta in green all the time so if you want it to be more unique stick with orange.

Same here, got the Molten Orange with the orange recaros and she looks awesome, especially on a sunny day.

CanadianST

Orange with orange recaros ftw! The orange looks very different in person though, cloudy days you could swear it's red but there's no mistaking it when it's sunny out. There's quite abit of gold metallic in the paint so when the sun hits the car it's a sight to see.

I think green is just plain ugly. Haven't seen it on an ST in person but if it's the exact same color as the standard fiesta I see it all the time and do not like it one bit. The orange would easily be my choice.

Green is available on the standard Fiesta, orange is ST only if that makes a difference for you. I see a standard Fiesta in green all the time so if you want it to be more unique stick with orange.
Boom! Some perfect examples of why I went with MO also :)

Boom! Some perfect examples of why I went with MO also :)
I'm certain that I have the only FiST in Portland. I see FoST here and there... at leat if there are others.. they aren't MO with MO Recaro. There was one other for sale in Oregon, but with smoke Recaro.