Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Moroso air and oil separator DIY/ write up

Chris G

Wouldn't mind knowing how long it'll be from now either. I'm ready to buy a setup now. And don't want to wait much longer.

meFiSTo

I went with westcoaST's Mishimoto OCC setup. Not cheap, but pretty slick. Pretty close to plug and play, but you have to order hose if you don't want to use the provided stuff (which is probably enough, although I did not check).

We had extra wire-reinforced hose, so used it on he input side. Thank you [MENTION=411]westcoaST[/MENTION] for your suggestions/guidance.

Sorry for the hijack...we now return you to your normally scheduled programming.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Looks good MFisto. I'm getting the 2J Racing intake, so I've gotta move mine over to the other side of the engine. I'll take pics for anyone else considering putting the OCC where the airbox is now if they install the @JR intake.