Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Moroso catch can - fiesta st

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Doesn't look like it is a plug and play unit. That is what I'm looking for.

OP
H
Thread Starter #3
uummm .. The product isn't built yet.. It varies a little by vehicle.

The Moroso one is way more plug and play the other other kits ( Focus ST Kits)

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Great to hear, the OEM hose is a cold shrunk EPDM hose with double o-ring connections. I'm looking at getting two of the OEM hoses from Rock Auto, a catch can from e-bay and some 3M EPDM cold shrink tube to close everything off and make it look OEM.

FYI the ID hose diameter is 21mm, so a 3M EPDM cold shrink tube, P/N 8427-12 should work. I'm trying to piece this stuff together, in my mind, to make a good looking, plug and play catch can that fits in the upper left corner of the engine bay. Everyone is making setups using hose clamps and cable ties, but I want something that looks OEM. If this is what you are going to build, that would be great. Sorry if my previous response wasn't more clear. I'm still sussing this out in my head.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
uummm .. The product isn't built yet.. It varies a little by vehicle.

The Moroso one is way more plug and play the other other kits ( Focus ST Kits)
Are you guys planning on making this a true plug and play with the factory style fittings....if so, I'm in :)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Nice...can't wait. I had one of their custom catch cans on my 2011 Mustang GT and it looked like it should of been there from factory.

alB5

YES! I would be first in line to order one. Please make it as plug-and-play OEM+ as possible. Thanks you guys are awesome.

As there is no bolt-on kit for the Fiesta ST yet, there would be a fair amount of sales for whomever was the first to bring one to the market. I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.