Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune 20% Code

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I looked for the exhaust......gone from site. Discontinued? Levittown Ford has it for under $400 but $200 shipping.

Spork1569

I looked for the exhaust......gone from site. Discontinued? Levittown Ford has it for under $400 but $200 shipping.
https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-High-Flow-Exhaust-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-cbe-ab.htm

Here's the link my dude. It has said "in stock soon" since I was shopping for exhaust months ago unfortunately.

I ended up buying through eBay for basically the same price as I didn't want to wait and there was no promo at the time.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the link. Has said "in stock soon" for a while..... Today I even typed into search bar but all that came up was the mounts. The reason I bought my MP215 from Levittown in 2016 was it $200 less than Mountune. Just bought the shift knob for my daughters ST from Mountune, same price at Levittown, no savings that time. I guess Mountune just prices in the shipping with their price on the exhaust so they can say "free shipping". Levittown is still $577 ($377 + $200 shipping) compared to $628 with 20% discount. $51 cheaper. The saving will help pay for the new mounts.

Just bought brakes and rotors but only got 10% off. Not complaining, but not all products have 20% off...

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Radiator is not included, and yep, brakes appear to be only 10% off but the '16+ induction hose and their ST200 style air box are actually good deals! I just don't know where I'd run that secondary hose, damn...

Spork1569

Radiator is not included, and yep, brakes appear to be only 10% off but the '16+ induction hose and their ST200 style air box are actually good deals! I just don't know where I'd run that secondary hose, damn...
Before installing the foglight vent I just had it under the headlight and that worked pretty well.

Intake temps were pretty much ambient and there was a small increase in induction noise.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Before installing the foglight vent I just had it under the headlight and that worked pretty well.

Intake temps were pretty much ambient and there was a small increase in induction noise.
Thanks for the reply, I've heard of those fog light vents and I might go there eventually, but good to know I can just run it under the headlight too.. can you describe how you had it hanging there?

Spork1569

Thanks for the reply, I've heard of those fog light vents and I might go there eventually, but good to know I can just run it under the headlight too.. can you describe how you had it hanging there?
It's kind of hard to visualize until you actually do it but basically you remove the driver side headlight and the airbox sits in the stock location. Instead of that big bulky plastic part underneath,the hose sits in its place so you have a little room to work with.

With the headlight out there is a space between the cold side boost hose and the space underneath the headlight, that allows you to squish the new airbox hose a little and get it in the space next to the wiper fluid. The charge pipe basically holds the extra hose in place so it's not really dangling as much as you would think.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
It's kind of hard to visualize until you actually do it but basically you remove the driver side headlight and the airbox sits in the stock location. Instead of that big bulky plastic part underneath,the hose sits in its place so you have a little room to work with.

With the headlight out there is a space between the cold side boost hose and the space underneath the headlight, that allows you to squish the new airbox hose a little and get it in the space next to the wiper fluid. The charge pipe basically holds the extra hose in place so it's not really dangling as much as you would think.
Excellent description, I can totally visualize that for sure, I appreciate you taking the time to explain! NOW... do I also get their street brake pads for ~$160 too, hmmm.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Nice - ordered a 2016+ induction hose thingajiggy.
After wrestling the 2j for so long I think I'll go "super stock" for a while. Person I bought my AP3 from gave me a brand new K&N drop in and I just got a cerakote whoosh crossover, so maybe I'll get the whooshy swirly sounds I want.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
After wrestling the 2j for so long I think I'll go "super stock" for a while. Person I bought my AP3 from gave me a brand new K&N drop in and I just got a cerakote whoosh crossover, so maybe I'll get the whooshy swirly sounds I want.
With an upgraded induction hose and crossover, you *do* get some more whooshy sounds but not much, gotta go open air element for that...

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
With an upgraded induction hose and crossover, you *do* get some more whooshy sounds but not much, gotta go open air element for that...
Yeah I figure with the crossover and the induction dealy, I can always go ITG later. The 2J's fitment just...

I have certain standards for fit and finish, and while the 2j is great for *someone*, it's not great for me. I'll eventually put it up for sale with all the hoses/extenders/pre-cut cowl.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Agreed, I have the stock air box (for now, going to rig my own hose out of the lower section soon), drop in filter, ramair intake and whoosh crossover. Nothing to write home about, but I like music more than intake or exhause sounds...music is music to my ears. Eh, I'm a vocalist, so I'm biased.

YOU WANT MONSTER SOUNDS? Can't get those canals filled up enough? Place the air filter in the passenger corner hinge area under the wiper cowling. There's a yt video on it. Monster sounds...big...scary...sounds.

https://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st...intake-with-supernano-web-dry-air-filter.html

View: https://youtu.be/wwxXx0NoqmU

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Agreed, I have the stock air box (for now, going to rig my own hose out of the lower section soon), drop in filter, ramair intake and whoosh crossover. Nothing to write home about, but I like music more than intake or exhause sounds...music is music to my ears. Eh, I'm a vocalist, so I'm biased.

YOU WANT MONSTER SOUNDS? Can't get those canals filled up enough? Place the air filter in the passenger corner hinge area under the wiper cowling. There's a yt video on it. Monster sounds...big...scary...sounds.
View: https://youtu.be/wwxXx0NoqmU
Yeah I had one, took it off because it doesn't actually "fit", when you install it you just kinda wedge it into place and hope it stays. Once it comes loose it buzzes and vibrates until you take the whooooooole cowl off and cram it back in. Most might not be bothered by the vibes, but it annoys me to no end.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Yeah I had one, took it off because it doesn't actually "fit", when you install it you just kinda wedge it into place and hope it stays. Once it comes loose it buzzes and vibrates until you take the whooooooole cowl off and cram it back in. Most might not be bothered by the vibes, but it annoys me to no end.
silicone baking mats are great for such issues. I bought an extra large silicone sink strainer to wrap the Borla from the trailer hitch. It's going on this weekend. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QSQG3DV/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_KUxzDb3KZFDH7

Spork1569

I have upgraded basically all of the induction system and I think it's just enough sound to be enjoyable. The BPV is still audible and o can hear turbo spool and a bit of intake noise when I step on it(more audible with Windows down.)

Coming from my Veloster with a forge BOV and Injen intake, this intake is about 1/3 as loud but a lot of the same noises are still there. Would definitely recommend that path for something with the intake noises without being too overbearing.

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I have upgraded basically all of the induction system and I think it's just enough sound to be enjoyable. The BPV is still audible and o can hear turbo spool and a bit of intake noise when I step on it(more audible with Windows down.)

Coming from my Veloster with a forge BOV and Injen intake, this intake is about 1/3 as loud but a lot of the same noises are still there. Would definitely recommend that path for something with the intake noises without being too overbearing.
Well I *liked* the sound of the 2j, just not the associated issues. I'd say it's a fine intake for someone.... else :p I am too picky about fit and finish.

Boo. It doesn't work on the down pipe. They got my intake hose money though. Final price for me to be optimized from turbo inlet elbow to ST200 snorkel. $127.50 with free shipping isn't too bad for that piece.

Big thanks to the OP for the tip. I might have missed it with the holiday and travel thing. Been waiting for one if these or debating back converting to the costly early evap parts. This was just right.

Last edited: