Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Mountune Big Brake Upgrade Kit

Trader history for FiST Mag (2)

I had this kit previously for sale, but unfortunately the buyer choose to back out after locking the original post.

For Sale: Mountune Big Brake Upgrade Kit
Price: $1299 (price adjusted on 3/25)
Shipping: Free (Lower 48 States)
Payment Method: PayPal
Condition: NEW
Features:
IMG_2081.jpg IMG_2080.jpg IMG_2078.jpg IMG_2077.jpg IMG_2076.jpg IMG_2075.jpg IMG_2074.jpg

Last edited:
I had this kit previously for sale, but unfortunately the buyer choose to back out after locking the original post.
For Sale: Mountune Big Brake Upgrade Kit
Price: $1400 (The deal is not paying import taxes or shipping)
Shipping: Free (Lower 48 States)
Payment Method: PayPal
Condition: NEW
Features:
View attachment 28235 View attachment 28236 View attachment 28237 View attachment 28238 View attachment 28239 View attachment 28240 View attachment 28241

TemecFist

Did this kit originally come with rear pads and rotors, or just the fronts? Does it require the 15mm spacer?

Thanks

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes it requires I think a 17mm spacer or the correct wheels to fit them.....No it doesn't come with Rears

Last edited:
OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #10
How hard is it to get replacement rotors and pads for these?
I would recommend reaching out to, http://www.reyland.co.uk/ for replacement rotors.

Brake pads should be easy to get if you reference the part number on the EBC brake pad box. They are the same as what is used on a Lotus, and I would guess they are easy to get.

Hope the answers your questions?

I wonder if these would fit under my Rota Titan 17x8 40offset without any spacer... hmmm. Looks like a nice kit.

OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #12
I wonder if these would fit under my Rota Titan 17x8 40offset without any spacer... hmmm. Looks like a nice kit.
I know the Stop Tech kit is bigger, but if their template clears the Rota Titan's, I'm 100% confident the Mountune kit will fit the same wheels. I know there is a Brembo template out there somewhere, but I can not find it.

https://www.apcautotech.com/APCAutoTech/media/APCAutoTech/Files/WheelFitment/98-343-2450-00_FP.pdf

OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #18
Will it fit with stock wheels? or spacer? or not at all?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Will not fit stock wheels and spacers are not recommended. New wheels with proper clearance are recommend.