Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Downpipe

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ordered a Cobb accessport from Mountune, specified I had an "upgraded" IC during the order and received the accessport with a preloaded tune. Honestly, I think the tune is the same one that comes with their "MR230" upgrade.

I've been driving a modified fist for a few years now and the 2017 with the mountune tune feels great.
The how so was more about how it feels compared to the X37 setup. Though ya I have the same thing and I have run stage 3 here and I did put upgraded IC and damn I think I saw 219 hp and 260 ft lbs on the AP.

My Gas mileage sucked though. lol I actually dialed it back to stage 2 because of it. Now you got me interested in pumping a around 10-15% mix of E85 with the 91 here for a little cooling effect see what numbers I get.

haste

1000 Post Club
The how so was more about how it feels compared to the X37 setup. Though ya I have the same thing and I have run stage 3 here and I did put upgraded IC and damn I think I saw 219 hp and 260 ft lbs on the AP.

My Gas mileage sucked though. lol I actually dialed it back to stage 2 because of it. Now you got me interested in pumping a around 10-15% mix of E85 with the 91 here for a little cooling effect see what numbers I get.
Ah, gotcha. The initial feel with the torque feels really good but it peters out pretty quick towards the top end.

The x37 definitely feels better overall but has a much wider power band because of the extra airflow. Butt dyno enjoys the x37 setup better.

I should do a few pulls in each car one day and record some logs for a direct comparison.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ah, gotcha. The initial feel with the torque feels really good but it peters out pretty quick towards the top end.

The x37 definitely feels better overall but has a much wider power band because of the extra airflow. Butt dyno enjoys the x37 setup better.

I should do a few pulls in each car one day and record some logs for a direct comparison.
that would be cool. I have a S280 on order. Excited about it. Thinking of getting single port aux for that extra added push and keeping my valves clean.

haste

1000 Post Club
ya I have never seen those boost numbers. max boost I have seen is like 23lbs
Yah, I remember running the Cobb Stage 3 on my '15 and never seeing more than 23 psi boost. Something special about this Mountune tune.

Even have an old pic from january of 2016 from my cobb ots stage 3 tune. pretty sure I eeked this number out one time and was giddy about it. charge temps are almost half, too. lol